Return Policy for Products
1. In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per Your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
- Call centre between 9:00 am – 7:00 pm at 022 4926 6911 Monday Through Friday.
- Filling up the 'Contact Us' form;
2. Upon receiving Your complaint, Patara shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Patara is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Patara will inform the relevant Vendor of such complaint and request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Patara reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Patara in this regard. You expressly acknowledge that the Vendor selling the defective product/ service will be solely responsible to You for any claims that You may have in relation to such defective product/ service and Patara shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
3. Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request You to refuse to accept delivery and inform Patara at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by Patara depending on the nature and category of the product.
4. In order to return any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
- Please notify Patara of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48 (forty eight) hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48 (forty eight) hours, Patara shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order;
- Products should be unused;
- Patara will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. In the event Patara is unable to do so, Patara will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within 1 (one) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Patara;
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.;
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by Patara in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
5. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Patara, the value of such product, as originally paid by You during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to You. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Patara or the approved payment gateway will credit Your refunds directly into Your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide You with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to Section 5.15 below.